Monday 25 January 2016

At Cross Roads

Feeling Uncertain 

I really feel I am at crossroads at the moment. Like something is going to happen but the timing is not quite right yet. Like a fruit maturing but not yet fully ripe to fall from the tree. 

Perhaps I need to look within. In silence. ask myself what do I really want. What are my needs? Am I just jumping around putting out little fires instead of focusing on building the log house at the lake or the bamboo one at the beach? 


Climb Every Mountain 

'Sound of Music' 

Climb every mountain, 

Search high and low, 

Follow every byway, 

Every path you know.
Climb every mountain, 

Ford every stream, 

Follow every rainbow, 

'Till you find your dream.
A dream that will need

All the love you can give, 

Every day of your life 
For as long as you live.

Climb every mountain, 

Ford every stream, 

Follow every rainbow, 
Till you find your dream

A dream that will need 

All the love you can give, 

Every day of your life, 
For as long as you live.

Climb every mountain, 

Ford every stream, 

Follow every rainbow, 
Till you find your dream.

I just love those words and also the song from the movie 'Sound of Music'! What if love could motivate you every step you make to find and fulfill that dream? Yes, it is possible, many people have done it. So, what is that dream that I want so much to fulfill?


I would like to help others  who have limited incomes and opportunities to live a better life so that they are healthier and more energetic to provide for the families and their children, not just to survive but contribute to a better society.

I want to know how to start a business and employ others to help them provide for their families and have more time for spiritual activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment