Thursday 14 January 2016

A Day in the Future



I dream of a world full of magnificent flowers and small iridescent birds flirting from bougainvillea to bougainvillea. 

Flowers of purple, scarlet, white, daffodil yellow, both infinitely small and gorgeously audacious. 


Cooling breezes and the lingering scents of all sorts of perfumed flowers wafting through the invigorating air. 


I am younger now, growing younger and stronger by the day. Everything is a delight! The beauty of nature, the entrancing interaction between endearing people and enthralling lovers. 


Music from singers, guitars, harps, violins, pianos, flutes, and saxophones fade in and out with the breeze. 


The urge to dance to the music quickly springs up from within and I rise up almost spontaneously to run and dance to the beat of the music with my long, light, silky dress complimenting my moves. 


I and my partner join a group of friends, couples and families all gathered for an early breakfast to help build a new house. There is food and music, magnificent animals such as dignified thoroughbred horses, affectionate tigers, playful pandas, cheeky otters, graceful swans and swift greyhounds. 


The horizon stretches out forever and so does the sky with a brilliant blue without a cloud in the sky for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment